Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by. It's my prayer that through the posts, pictures and videos on here you will be able to experience a small piece of life in the jungles of Bolivia. I will be heading to the outskirts of Rurrenabaque, Bolivia.




The name of the orphanage is Familia Feliz, which means Happy Family in Spanish.  Currently, there are 27 orphans that call Familia Feliz their home.  You can read more about the project, the children and take a tour of the site by clicking HERE.

There is a Adventist school on site where 60 students currently receive a Christian, Bible-based education.  I will teaching here during the mornings and working at the orphanage once school is over.  


I am asking for your prayers as I embark on this new adventure.  I want to do everything I can to best honor my Savior and to share His love with everyone I come in contact with while abroad, but especially to these children.  Please pray for the children, for the staff and volunteers and for those in the surrounding areas.  


Also, please pray that the Lord will meet my financial needs.  This is a volunteer position and I am responsible for all of my expenses (travel, visa, living, etc.) during the duration of my time at Familia Feliz.  If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to help cover my expenses, you can mail it to the 
following address:

Milledgeville SDA Church 

P.O. Box 848
Milledgeville, GA 31059



Please make checks out to Milledgeville SDA Church and put “Mission” on the memo line.

You can also send a donation via paypal by clicking the link below

I sincerely appreciate your prayers and support!  

I will try to post as often as I can. Please tag along for the ride and keep in touch! I'd love to hear from you.

God bless! 
Numbers 6:24-26



No comments:

Post a Comment