Thursday, June 13, 2013

T minus 10 days!

June 13, 2013

It's been over a month since I've posted on the blog, so I figured it was time to update anyone that may be checking/reading the blog.  :)  It wasn't for a lack of desire to post that one hasn't been made, but more for a lack of time.  It's been a BUSY month!!  Between working, end-of-the-year school stuff, church, moving, packing, requesting my visa, organizing my trip, visiting family, etc., there hasn't been a dull moment!  But God has been SO Good and Faithful to me during these weeks, so there's no complaint here!  :)

Well, I've bought my plane ticket.  I leave on June 23rd.  That's only 10 more days!  Time will pass by quickly.  I checked with the Bolivian Consulate in Washington, D.C. yesterday and my visa has been issued and is being mailed back to me, so things all appear to be in order.  I'm doing some last-minute shopping for some items I need and then I'll be all set!  Well....almost.  I still have to figure out how to get everything I want/need to take into two suitcases and one carry-on!  That might prove to be challenging, but I'm always up for a challenge!  :)


I want to thank you all again for the outpouring of love, support and prayers that you have shown to me!  It has been so amazing and very humbling to see how God has worked everything out and met every need, many before I have even asked!  We serve a mighty God.  He has proven Himself time and time again.  All we have to do is simply trust in Him, even when/especially when we don't see how things could possibly workout or when things appear to be impossible.  It always comes back to a trust issue.  :)  So, again, THANK YOU all for everything!  This experience wouldn't be possible without the support and prayers that so many of you have so generously given!  I pray that the Lord of Heaven would bless you one hundred fold for your kindness!

Until next time...

Maranatha!


No comments:

Post a Comment